When listing products on Arabiaex, you must comply with the following policies:
• Market-specific intellectual property rights policy. We take any violations of intellectual property rights very seriously. We are committed to removing products or materials that infringe someone else's intellectual property rights
• Fake or refurbished products Consumer confidence is very important to us. Attempting to achieve financial gain through the use of intellectual property rights without the owner's permission is a criminal offense. Webmasters will remove your list if we suspect that your products are not genuine.
• Cancel orders. You cannot delay a confirmed purchase order or cancel a confirmed order. Any cancellation of a confirmed order will be subject to punishment by us and the consumer.
• Misleading product information and advertising. It is your duty not to place any false information about your products, identity or brand on the Site. The ad must not be misleading. This means that you will not engage in any unfair business practices, a criminal offense that also involves damage.
• Your content. You are solely responsible for all text, documents, content or other information uploaded, entered or otherwise transmitted in connection with your use of the Site.
• Your version. You are always responsible for any dispute with an end user or third party. ARABEX and each of our affiliates (and their employees, directors, agents, and representatives) will be released from and against any and all claims, costs, losses, damages, judgments, penalties, benefits, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising from any claim, proceeding, audit, investigation, investigation or any action Third party, entity or government agency arising from or relating to your conduct, the products you sell, any content you provide, advertising, displaying, selling or returning any of the products you sell or any actual or alleged infringement of any intellectual property or Ownership rights by any products you sell or sell M content.
• Claims. While the Seller Terms contain detailed provisions for violations or claims, we would like to confirm that we will withhold all payments to you and recover an additional 100,000 LE (100,000 LE) as an immediate first step for breaching the above terms and Seller Terms. Depending on the nature of the claim, we will ask you to compensate customers and take all necessary remedial action without prejudice to our rights and remedies.
• Questions? We are always happy to help with questions you may have! See the FAQ or contact [email protected] for any questions regarding the site's terms call us on 01122022313.