Terms and Conditions
Market: Site Terms
· Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
· If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
· We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in EGP (or any other agreed currencies).
Welcome to the first Egyptian website with full Egyptian funding that serves all sects of the people and prevents the monopoly of traders.
1. Introduction: These Terms and Conditions (Terms of Service) state how you use our services to sell your products through the Arabex website. In order to use the Site or any of our services to sell products, you must create a valid seller account. We may modify our Services from time to time.
2. Words used in these Site Terms: The terms defined or in bold shall have the meanings ascribed to them in these Site Terms. Vendor refers either to you as an individual if you use the Services on your own behalf, the company for which you are a representative (if you are registered or using the Service as (as part of) a company or any of your affiliates (individually (for each selected country) or Collectively as the context requires)) and choose to create a vendor account. The Seller agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
In these Website Terms, the words ARBEX and we, the Community Conscience Speaker and our King shall, as applicable, mean all or all of the Contracting Parties to ARBEX (as provided below) or any of its affiliates. The term "subsidiary" in relation to any entity means any other entity or person who directly or indirectly controls, is controlled by, or is under the joint control of, that entity. “Person” means any individual, company, partnership, limited liability company, government entity, association, joint venture, department or entity, whether or not it has a clear legal presence.
3. Create a Vendor Account:
As per the instructions on the site, you must create a reseller account with us. In the case of companies, the company must be able to do business in accordance with the laws of that country. We may assist you in setting up an account after receiving the necessary information from you. You must familiarize yourself with the process contained in the site and all the terms of the site. You must not register under a pseudonym and / or impersonate the login credentials of any other vendor or password (s), as this fraudulent behavior results in violation of applicable federal, national, regional or international laws and regulations (applicable laws) in Relevant Selected State. You agree to provide all relevant information to us as long as your account is active. When registering your vendor account, you must provide the original and valid identification documents that we specify (as per applicable laws in Egypt) as required by the website or your vendor account.
4. Passwords: If you choose or are provided with a username, password, or other information as part of our security procedures, you must treat this information in strict confidentiality, as you are solely responsible for maintaining the integrity of your password. You may not disclose your password to third parties (other than third parties authorized by you to use your account in accordance with these Terms of Service), and are solely responsible for any use or action taken under your password. If your password is compromised, you must change it immediately. We may discontinue any identifying name or password, whether chosen by you, or assigned by us, at any time if, in our reasonable opinion, we believe that you have failed to comply with any of these Site Terms.
5. SPECIFIC POLICIES: By creating a valid vendor account, at the time of account creation or registration, you agree to be bound by and comply with these Site Terms, as well as all policies, protocols, guidelines and other terms of the Site (which are an integral part of these Site Terms). This includes:
A) any special conditions which you will be notified from time to time and which apply in the country in which you register or choose to use our Services
B) Any service-specific terms relating to the services provided by us and requested by you, which we may provide to you from time to time (using the functions we can activate the use of your account), subject to the terms of that service (may relate only to specific products) (other terms of service) which are part of Of these Site Terms. Other terms of service include, without limitation, the terms of orders executed by Arabex.
6. ARBEX Contracting Party
Arab Republic of Egypt: The contracting party of Arabex is: Arabex Trading and Supplies, an individual company established under the laws of Egypt under commercial registration number 728150794 and its registered office at 49 Saleh Badawi Street. Road El Farag, Shoubra, Cairo.
The other is based at 321 Faisal Street, Main Tower, Weavers, Giza
6. Our Site Services:
In accordance with these Terms of Service, we provide web sites and mobile devices to enable you to display your products (of your choice and approval) to customers and complete transactions in the Arab Republic of Egypt as you choose and agree together. Except as otherwise provided in these Site Terms, the Seller acknowledges that Arabex does not own or own the Products or the Product Stock at any stage by virtue of our provision of our Services under these Site Terms. Products remain owned by the seller until the successful delivery to the customer or return to the seller.
7. Duties of the Seller:
You may only use the Site for lawful and lawful purposes. You must comply with all laws in force in Egypt, and you recognize them. You are required to abide by them. You must ensure that your products comply with the images posted on the site and the information provided to us, and you must stay away from placing any advertising or misleading information about your products or any brand on the site. If you find that you have violated these Terms of Service, you must accept Erg We sell the products and take responsibility before us in accordance with these site terms
Products that we consider to be potentially dangerous, including, for example, the health and safety of individuals may require additional guarantees given to us in order to allow the sale through the Website. You will be solely responsible for the costs and costs of any obligations arising from failure to follow the relevant health and safety requirements and / or the sale of products that are dangerous to individuals or people's property. We reserve the right to refuse products that are on our list of prohibited items and their amendments from time to time. Products offered for sale on the Site must comply with all laws, regulations, policies and protocols set out on the Site and updated from time to time. It is strictly prohibited to sell illegal, unsafe or other prohibited products on these pages, including products that are only available by prescription. Before listing or asking us to list products on the site, you should carefully review the relevant pages of the website. The examples on the help pages are not exhaustive, but are provided solely as a guide. We encourage you to seek independent legal advice if you have any questions about laws and regulations regarding your products
8. Sales process and implementation:
Unlike cases in which we agree to provide our Services to you in accordance with the terms of our other services (and at this time only as warranties and to the extent provided for in the other terms of those services), and for any of our services that you request to use or benefit from (which we agree to provide), you must:
- Ensure that your products do not cause personal injury or property damage
- Submit an updated copy of your trade license (in the case of companies) or a copy of your passport or national identity (in the case of natural persons) to ARPEX (upon request)
- Provide the required warranties and maintenance for the products purchased in accordance with the practices of the site and the guidelines and protocols Arabex and applicable law (s) and continue to assume responsibility for after-sales services, warranties, warranties, maintenance and any defects that may appear in or in relation to your products, as applicable law (where applicable You may ask us to do so on your behalf) and to bring, display, sell and deliver your products, in each case, in accordance with the terms of the order and the shipping data (in respect of any of your products ordered through the Site), these Site Terms, and all terms provided by you (with our consent) ) Or by us Which is displayed on the website at the time of the order, where you are solely responsible and bear all risks of such activities.
- Execute your product orders using one of our approved courier companies (which will be informed of the data provided through your vendor account)
- Packing each of your products in a commercially reasonable manner to comply with all the packaging requirements and labels provided
- Subject to other terms of service, shipment of each of your products, at your expense or at the customer's expense (in agreement with us), on or before any of the following: ) Or the date of shipment availability, as applicable, which you specify in the relevant inventory / product data of your product; Arpex shipped within three working days from the date of the relevant order placed by the customer and that M admit and agree to our right to collect any loss or incurred durable right if:
(1) Your delay on time for delivery;
(Ii) cancellation of a customer's confirmed request;
- Retrieve order and shipping information for any of your products ordered through the Site to comply with your obligations in accordance with these Site Terms.
- Only cancel any sale of your product (s) through the website as permitted by the guidelines and policies issued by us which are valid at the time of the said order or as required by these site conditions. (Selected) except to the extent prohibited by applicable law or these Site Terms)
- To provide ARPEX with the necessary information regarding the execution of orders and the status of the order and tracking (to the extent available), in each case as requested by using the processes specified by us, and we have the right to make any of this information publicly.
- comply with all instructions, if any, specified by the manufacturer, distributor, and / or the product licensing authority, which specify the date on which specific information about that product (eg a book title) may not be made available, or before which the product may not be delivered; Otherwise make it available to customers.
- Be the seller of each of your products and do not act on behalf of anyone else.
- Attach a customized recharge card and, if applicable, any tax invoices, in each shipment of your products
- Identify yourself as a seller for each of your products in all recharge cards or other information received or provided regarding your products and as the person to whom the customer can return the product applied to it
- Except as expressly permitted by these Site Terms, the obligation not to contact customers (whether by telephone, email or other means of communication) to confirm orders, to execute your products or for any other reason.
9. Our Policies:
The Site Terms apply to all activities or transactions that take place on or across the Site in Egypt. In the event that the seller or the owner of a trademark from third parties notify Arbex or through a court or an order
Irrigation or government disclaim that the products or any part thereof violates intellectual property rights in accordance with the laws in force in Egypt (which means without limitation) (1) copyright, patents, database rights, trademark rights, designs, technical knowledge, (Whether registered or unregistered); (ii) applications for registration, the right to apply, for any of these rights; (iii) all other intellectual property rights, and equivalent or similar protections found elsewhere in the world) or any other rights Other than to third parties or under any laws in force in Egypt, we may remove those Products from the site and from our warehouses (if applicable), according to the absolute discretion of the seller or make a request to remove those products in a reasonable period of time sent in writing. The Seller acknowledges that ARPEX may from time to time introduce and implement new business rules and customer service guidelines.
In addition, we are under no obligation to return any information, materials or documents to you, either before or after termination of these Site Terms or the cancellation of the Seller Account.
10. Fees and Payments:
Except as otherwise stated, the fees we charge for our services may be viewed on the Site or as described in the seller's account for each of the selected countries, and updates from time to time. The seller is responsible for paying the taxes associated with the products (including any interest or fines imposed by any competent authority for late or non-payment of such taxes, in accordance with the laws in force in Egypt). All these amounts are calculated in addition to our fees. You also give us the necessary authorization (and you will provide us with documents proving your authorization at our request) to verify your information (including any updated information), and to obtain credit reports from you from time to time, whenever agreed with you in each case, To obtain a credit authorization from the issuer of your credit card and to calculate the amounts on your credit card or deduct any amounts owed to you from your bank account (in the form of payment or otherwise). Except as otherwise provided, all amounts contained in these Site Terms will be indicated and displayed in the currency provided for in the Site or referred to in the seller's account of each selected State. All payments contained in these Site Terms will be made in the currency set out on the Site or referred to in the seller's account for each selected country.
All fees payable by the seller under the terms of the Site do not include these applicable taxes and fees, including without limitation, VAT, sales tax, and other similar transaction taxes, production taxes and gross revenues (“indirect taxes”) . If fees payable by the seller are subject to indirect taxes, then indirect taxes are calculated by ARPEX in addition to the fees payable under the agreement. The Seller shall provide such information to ARPEX whenever reasonably required to determine whether ARPEX is obliged to collect indirect taxes from the Seller or allow ARPEX to comply with its legal obligations with respect to the collection and proper implementation of indirect taxes. ARPEX will deduct the shipping charges incurred by ARPEX in respect of the seller or customer, if any, before the payment is made during the relevant month. We will make reasonable endeavors to ensure that the cost of each item minus our fees as set forth in the Site is paid to the seller's account on the Site in accordance with the payment terms set forth in the relevant Site in Egypt after the successful delivery of the product, however provided that This exceeds thirty days of delivery. This period is always subject to any customer dispute or the duration of the dispute resolution. After that, the seller can transfer the remaining balance to his / her bank account at any time. Our obligation to transfer funds received by us on your behalf is limited to the funds we have already received minus the amounts due to us, subject to charge, refund or retention for anticipated claims under these Site Terms. The Parties shall endeavor to resolve all and any disputes concerning the funds amicably, and in the absence of any acceptable solution, the Parties shall refer the dispute as set out in section 29.
Notwithstanding any other provision of these Site Terms and without prejudice to the rights and other means of ARPEX, the Seller insures ARPEX against all losses (including to the extent that any direct or indirect loss and / or relates to or includes any investigative costs, fees, Occupational expenses) incurred or incurred (a) if the seller's product is found to be imitated, refurbished or not original; or (b) any other type of fraudulent behavior will be compensated by the seller.
11. Seller Guarantees and Declarations: Seller acknowledges and warrants that it is
(I) if you are a company, it is duly established and operating in good standing in accordance with the laws in force in Egypt, and that you are registering for our services under the terms of the Site;
(Ii) the Seller has all the necessary authority and authority to enter into these Site Terms and to fulfill its obligations and to grant rights, licenses and authorizations in these Site Terms;
(Iii) the seller has the authority, licenses, permits, authorizations, property rights, approvals and authorizations of the products and that he can sell and promote the products in the geographical territory in which they are sold through the Site;
(Iv) Seller products comply with applicable quality and safety standards;
(V) The Seller is solely responsible for any products ordered or distributed through the Site and also responsible for any breach of any contracts with third parties;
(6) The procedure of ordering and selling the seller's products through the website does not violate any laws
Applicable in Egypt or the rights of others;
(7) All products including materials supplied to Arpex are original and free from any defects;
(Viii) Seller will not engage in unfair business practices and / or publish any inaccurate or misleading advertising or product information on the Site;
(9) The seller will not sell or deliver to the customer any refurbished or used items and that the products will always be new and unused;
(10) The Seller understands its consumer protection obligations as a supplier and insures ARPEX against any loss or costs incurred by ARPEX in respect of Seller obligations under any applicable laws in Egypt.
The Seller undertakes to abide by the Return and Refund Policy set forth in the Site, at its own expense where the products sold through the Site are subject to return or refund during the return and refund period from the date of delivery of the Products to the Customer. The return policy applies as long as the products are in their original packaging and are returned to the seller in their original condition at the time of purchase and receipt. Our customer support team will arrange for the return to the seller by booking an appointment at the postman to receive the product and return it to the seller in accordance with the policy. At this stage, the seller must return the full amount to the said customer. Subject to the provisions of this section, the seller must always accept the return of the product. If the return of the product is not based on the seller's alleged breach of any of its obligations, Arabex will not charge any costs or fines (unless otherwise stated in these Site Terms). We will either return the products to your shipping address. If we arrange the return and if (a) your shipping address is outdated or incorrect; (b) you have not provided a special shipping address; or (c) we have not been able to arrange for you to pay for the returned shipment, in this case We will consider that you have waived the Product (s) and we may, to the extent permitted by applicable law in Egypt. You shall indemnify us for all costs and expenses incurred for the storage, return or disposal of any Products. If we choose to do so, we may dispose of any Products (and we will consider that you have agreed to our action) immediately if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such products constitute a safety or health hazard or create an obligation on ARBEX, its employees or any third party. To the extent that we choose to dispose of any such product, ownership of each of the disposed products is transferred to us to the extent that we are permitted to dispose of the product (s), and we will retain all proceeds, if any, obtained from such disposition .
Except for any of your products executed in accordance with other terms of service, you must immediately accept and make cancellations, returns and refunds and adjustments as per the return and refund policies posted on the Site and applicable in respect of the products and services offered on the Site, and we activate this feature in your account. Without limiting your obligations, we may, at our sole discretion, accept, calculate and process cancellations, returns, refunds and adjustments in favor of customers. You will send any money to the customers in connection with any sale of your product (s) through the contracting party ARBEX. We will also make payments to customers in the manner we determine and in this case you will be compensated for any payments we make (or we may deduct those amounts from your seller account).
Delivery errors and non-conformity
You will be solely responsible for any error in execution, non-delivery, delivery error, theft, or any other error or conduct relating to the execution of your order, except to the extent that any of the following is caused by:
(A) Credit card manipulation (and when we are responsible for such manipulation); or
(B) Our failure to provide you (with respect to any of your products requested through the Site) the order data, shipping data as received or as a result of the address verification process. Regardless of the previous sentence, and for any of your products whose orders are executed in accordance with the terms of the orders executed by Arabex, if any, the conditions of orders executed by Arabex for the site shall apply in cases of non-delivery, wrong delivery, theft or any other error or behavior. Regarding the execution of your product orders. You will be responsible for any non-conformity or defect, or any public or private recall of any of your products or any other products offered in connection with your products. You must notify us immediately as soon as you are aware of any public or private recall of your products or any other products provided in connection with your products.
14. Intellectual Property
You may use, copy, distribute, modify, and disclose to third parties any content, trademarks, materials or images of products you upload to the Site (and the Seller warrants that it is entitled to grant such license). This license granted to you by you will be free of charge and non-exclusive and encompasses all parts of the world. We may sublicense these rights to any of the Arabex affiliates, but only if we commit to not changing any of the seller's trademarks without the form provided by the seller (except as necessary to modify the size of the trademarks to the extent necessary to display them) The relative portions of these marks remained unchanged), and we have to adhere to requests for removal of some uses in tags Walt
Understanding of the Seller (provided that you will not be able to do so using the property available to you on the Site or through our Services (if applicable)). Nothing in these Site Terms shall prevent or limit the right of ARPEX to use the seller's materials without your permission to the extent that such use is permitted without the need for authorization from the seller or its affiliates under applicable law. Therefore, we only grant you a license to the extent necessary to use our services that we have agreed to provide to you. “Materials” means all technologies, trademarks, approvals, product statements, data, materials, and other items or information provided or made available by you or your affiliates to Arabex or its affiliates.
15. Changes, updates and upgrades:
ARPEX reserves the right to change these Website Terms at any time in its sole discretion. Any changes shall take effect immediately upon the occurrence of any of the following first: posting of amendments to the Site and / or sending you notice (including by e-mail or through your vendor account) without further notification to you. You are also responsible for reviewing any applicable changes. Your continued use of the Site (as demonstrated by your access to your Vendor Account) and our Services following the posting of any changes, notifications and / or pressure requests to continue, shall constitute your acceptance of such changes. If you do not accept any of these changes to these Site Terms, you should not continue to use the Site or our Services. The Seller agrees that there shall be no legal effect or validity of any terms of business issued by the Seller or sent to ARPEX. While Arpex tries to maintain the integrity of the site, we do not guarantee that the site will continue to operate or access it. The Seller acknowledges that ARPEX may from time to time upgrade the features on the Site and / or certain aspects of our Services to the Customer in general. In order for the seller to benefit from that promotion, Arabex may make changes to the provision of any of our services as well as the procedures by which the seller acquires any of our services. Larbex may also change from time to time any of our services to the extent necessary to comply with any change in the laws in force in Egypt.
16. ARBEX COMMITMENT:
The Site and any of our services provided through it or any of the features used or based on it, including all content, software, functions, materials and information available in connection with or provided in connection with our services, shall be deemed to be provided "as is". Each ARBEX entity or individual is solely responsible for its own obligations under these Site Terms and are not collectively liable for the obligations of any other ARBEX entity or person under these Site Terms. As a user of the Site, the Seller uses the Site and our services to the Seller at its own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Arpex and its subsidiaries disclaim responsibility for:
(I) any representations or warranties relating to these Site Terms contained, or any of our services or transactions set forth in the Website Terms, including any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement;
(Ii) the implied warranties arising during the course of dealing, execution or use of this type of trade;
(3) Any obligation, liability, right, claim or means of compensation for the damage, whether caused by our negligence or not. ARPEX does not warrant that the features on the Site and in our Services will comply with the requirements of the Seller or that they will be available or available in a timely, safe, uninterrupted or error-free manner. System breakdowns or other interruptions that may affect the receipt, processing, acceptance, completion or settlement of any transactions. Arabex does not engage in any transactions between customers, vendors or other transactions in the event of a dispute between one or more of the participants. Accordingly, each participant shall exempt Arabex and its affiliates (and their agents and employees) from any claims, claims and damages (actual or consequential). (E) of any kind or nature, whether known or unknown, whether in doubt or not, whether disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes; Our liability arising out of or in connection with these Site Terms or the transactions provided, whether contractually, warranty or damage (including negligence, liability for the product or other theories) to the seller or any other person shall not exceed any cost to cover Or recover or indemnify any investment made by the seller or any of its affiliates in connection with these Site Terms, or any loss of profit, return, employment, data, disciplinary or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with these Site Terms, Arpex or its affiliates have been notified of the possibility of such an occurrence Such costs or damages shall, in aggregate, not exceed the amount equal to the amounts paid to the seller during the preceding six months in respect of the particular service which gave rise to the claim immediately preceding the event that was the basis of that liability.
17. Disclaimer of Liability and Compensation
The Seller shall relieve and agree to indemnify and protect ARBEX and its subsidiaries, its officers, officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents against any claim, loss, damage, settlement, cost, expense or other liability (including without limitation of attorney fees) (each referred to as “ (A) claim arising out of or in connection with:
Actual or alleged by the Seller of any of the obligations contained in these Website Terms;
(B) any other means by which the Seller or its affiliates offer products or services other than the Site;
(C) Your products (including their display, sale, performance and execution of orders);
(D) Your material;
(E) any actual or alleged breach of any of the intellectual property rights by any of the foregoing, and any personal injury, death or damage to the property in question;
(F) any undertaking by third parties, management or otherwise to participate in the display, sale, performance or execution of your product orders, including any of your employees, representatives, agents, contractors or subcontractors (including any conduct or omission by any Or any claim made or directed by any of them);
(G) taxes on or payable by the seller or for the sale and / or supply of products. The seller shall seek the assistance of a legal adviser reasonably accepted by Arpex for the defense of each claim being compensated. In the event that Arpex at any time reasonably believes that any claim for compensation may adversely affect Arpex, we may obtain the right of the Department of Defense. On that. You may not consent to any judgment or settlement of any claim without prior written consent, which cannot be prevented without reasonable cause. We also reserve the right to exercise our rights under this provision by withholding funds that would otherwise be owed to the seller under the terms of the website herein.
Mitigation of Losses: Except as to any claim or non-payment claim, each party shall take all reasonable steps to mitigate the losses and damages incurred by any claim or claim (whether due to negligence, breach of contract or incorrect statements) , Under any compensation or otherwise) against the other party.
Insurance: In case the total revenues resulting from any sale of your product (s) through the site exceed the value of one hundred thousand Egyptian pounds (100 thousand Egyptian pounds only) each month over a period of three (3) consecutive months, or otherwise if required. By us, you must, within thirty (30) days or thereafter, obtain your own expense for the remainder of the period of a comprehensive general commercial insurance or against additional liability up to a maximum of one million Egyptian pounds (EGP 1,000,000), covering obligations arising out of or Speak with your business including products, product / completed operations and injury Physical, under the policy (policies) Insurance nominate a party Arpeix contractor and his subordinates as a believer they additional. Upon our request, you are required to provide us with insurance certificates of this coverage at ARBEX's commercial address.
21. Confidentiality: For the duration of your use of our services, you may receive information about us or our services (including ARBEX transaction information) that is not made public (“confidential information”). You agree to the following:
(A) All confidential information remains the exclusive property of ARPEX;
(B) You have the right to use confidential information only to the extent necessary for your participation in our Services;
(C) Otherwise, you may not disclose confidential information to any other person or third party;
(D) You shall take all reasonable measures to protect confidential information from any use or disclosure not expressly permitted in these Site Terms. You may not issue a press release or make any public statement regarding our services or use our name, trademarks or logo in any form (including in promotional materials) without prior written permission, and you may not misrepresent or exaggerate the relationship. Existing between us in any way.
22. Disclosure of Information: ARBEX reserves the right to report any activity if it complains that it violates any applicable law to the relevant law enforcement officials, regulators or third parties. In order to cooperate with government requests to protect ARPEX and its customers or to ensure the integrity of ARPEX's business and systems, ARPEX may access and disclose any information it deems necessary or appropriate, including without limitation vendor account details, contact details, IP address and traffic information. Date of use and published content. Both ARBEX and the seller must protect customer data in accordance with their respective policies and laws in force in Egypt.
23. Use of ARBEX Transaction Information: You must refrain from directing your affiliates to refrain, directly or indirectly:
(A) disclose any information relating to ARBEX transactions (except as much information as you can only disclose in order to fulfill your obligations under these Site Terms if you are certain that each recipient of such information will use it only for the purpose that complies with your restrictions regarding those the information);
(B) use any information relating to ARBEX transactions for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, or otherwise in any manner inconsistent with our privacy policies or you or Egypt's law;
(C) Communicate with a person who has ordered your product for the purpose of collecting or influencing that person to make an alternative transaction;
(D) Underestimate our or any of our affiliates or any related products or services we offer or any customer;
(E) Make planned communications of any kind on the basis that the recipient is a user of the site. In addition, you may only use the tools and means that we specify to communicate with our users regarding the transactions you perform through it, including for the purposes of scheduling, calling or canceling the execution of products. The conditions do not prevent you The use of other data you obtain without reference to Barbix transaction information is contained in this paragraph for any purpose, even if such information is similar to Barbix transaction information provided that you do not target communications on the basis that the recipient is a user of the site. Barbex Transaction Information collectively means the order information and any other data or information obtained or obtained by your affiliates from Arabex or its affiliates, or otherwise as a result of these Site Terms or transactions provided in this Agreement or the performance of the parties under these Site Terms.
25. Term and Termination: These Terms of Service shall commence on the date of the creation of your account or your signature in writing with us and shall continue unless and until terminated by us or your party. ARPEX may terminate the terms of the Site contained herein (in whole or in part, at any time in its sole discretion, however ARPEX will attempt to give a notice to Sellers for a period of fifteen days. Upon termination, the seller's account cannot be accessed.
26. Suspension of Services: ARPEX may suspend the execution of our services or access to the vendor's account (either in general) without any liability in the event that a personal, financial, legal or actual risk to the customer is identified (including the following cases:
(I) in the event that the Seller breaches these Site Terms or any of our policies;
(2) In the event that the Seller fails to reasonably cooperate with any investigation by ARPEX;
(3) When Arpex reasonably believes that its continued provision of any of our Services will expose the Seller, Arpex, its affiliates or clients to a material security risk or regulatory action
(4) If it turns out that the performance of the seller does not meet the reasonable expectations set by Arpex.
27. Force Majeure: We shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of our obligations under the terms of the Site herein in the event of causes, events or other matters beyond our reasonable control.
28. Governing Law: The terms of the site herein shall be governed and interpreted by:
The laws of Egypt if the contracting party of Arbex is Arbex.
29. Disputes: Any dispute, claim or dispute arising out of or in connection with these Site Terms (including the dispute, claim or dispute relating to any of the non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with these Site Terms) shall be referred to the competent officials in both The parties to reach a solution. In the event that twenty-one days have elapsed without a resolution of the dispute following its referral to the officials of the parties, the dispute shall be settled definitively as follows:
* If ARBEX Contracting Party is ARBEX: Except as provided below, through arbitration under the arbitration rules issued by the Egyptian Arbitration Center, such rules shall be included in this clause once referred to. The arbitration shall be conducted by an individual arbitrator. The arbitration shall be held in its legal premises and the language used in the arbitration shall be Arabic.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Arabbex may request a court order from any competent court on any matter relating to infringement of intellectual property rights, use of its website or infringement of any intellectual property rights of others.
31.No Disclaimer: Rights of Arabex under the terms of the site are given here:
(I) Can be exercised whenever necessary;
(2) Unless expressly provided otherwise in the Terms of the Site, these terms are cumulative and not limited to the rights and measures contained in applicable law;
(3) They may be waived only in writing and specifically. Delay in the exercise or non-exercise of any right shall not be deemed a waiver of that right.
32. Others: Except in the case of Arabex affiliates, no person not party to these Site Terms may implement any of them.
33. Severability: In the event that any of these Site Terms and the documents referred to therein (including any other terms of service) are found to be unlawful, unenforceable or unenforceable before any jurisdiction, unlawfulness or non-applicability Or the enforceability mentioned will not affect the following:
(I) the legality, validity or enforceability of any provision of the Site and the documents referred to therein (including the terms of other services) are enforceable before that jurisdiction;
(2) the legality, validity or enforceability of any other provision of the Site Terms and the documents referred to therein (including the terms of other services) are enforceable before any other jurisdiction.
34. Overall Agreement: The Agreement, these Site Terms and the documents referred to therein (including the terms of other services) contain the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the contracts, agreements and transactions set forth therein, and supersede and replace all prior agreements between the parties with respect to these contracts, agreements and transactions. Except as required by applicable law, no terms (including custom, practice or otherwise) may be implied in these Site Terms and the documents referenced therein. Each party acknowledges that by agreeing to conclude these Site Terms and the documents referred to therein (including the terms of other services) it has not relied on any express, implied, express or implied sub-contract, warranty or other undertaking (except those provided for in these terms and conditions referred to To them).
35. Notifications: All notices, requests, credits, approvals or other communications under these terms of the Site (“Notifications”) sent by Larbex must be sent or delivered to the respective contracting party in written form and a copy shall be sent to each entity. Arabex Entities in Egypt. The notice shall be deemed to be sent upon delivery through the postman and signed by the Arabex employee three days after that signature to the addresses mentioned on the website. We may notify you in writing through your e-mail account or by delivering a hard copy of such notice by postman to the address provided to us by you. The notification shall be deemed to be sent in each case immediately upon transmission or delivery (as the case may be).
A) The Seller acknowledges and warrants that the country of origin of the products is not a country subject to US or other sanction of government authorities that prohibits US citizens or other individuals, institutions, organizations, or entities from importing those products at the time of import to or at the time In which the seller delivers the products to Arpex. ARPEX acknowledges and warrants that all products supplied by the Seller to ARPEX are not subject to control under US Export Administration Regulations, EU Dual Use Regulations, International Arms Trade Regulations issued by the United States, or other applicable government export laws and regulations. Seller shall disclose to ARPEX in writing prior to shipment or transportation and provide ARPEX with the necessary complete, accurate and updated information, or otherwise ARPEX may request that the products be legally exported to the Seller (export information), including for example to Inventory No. (s) of the export classification of the US, EU or other government authorities, any applicable goods classification (Automated Tracking System for Classification of Goods), a classification decision, or applicable decisions regarding the goods issued in the jurisdiction, or a copy of the export license (Where export license is required), country of origin and, if applicable, type of general license or entitlement to exemption from license.
B) Seller acknowledges and warrants that the Seller and its financial institution (s) are not subject to sanctions or otherwise classified under any prohibited list or prohibited parties, owned or operated by any prohibited party, including but not limited to lists approved by the UN Security Council and the US government (E.g. US Treasury List of Citizens with Special Classification, List of Foreigners Evading Sanctions, List of US Department of Commerce Entities), the European Union, its Member States, or other relevant government authorities.
C) Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, nothing in these Site Terms shall be construed as urging or requiring either party to act in any manner (including taking or failing to take any action in connection with any transaction. ) Does not comply with or be punishable under any US laws, regulations or requirements applicable to any party to the Agreement.
37. Waiver: Neither party may assign its rights or obligations under the terms of the Site herein without the prior written consent of the other party. However, ARPEX may assign these Terms of Site to a subsidiary, or in connection with any merger. Or reorganizing or selling all or a substantial part of its assets or any similar transaction. Subject to this limitation, the terms of the Site herein shall be binding and construed for the benefit and execution of the parties, their successors and the parties to whom they assign.
Please twas Contact e-mail [email protected] if you have any questions regarding the terms of the site.
Terms of applications executed by Arabex
1. Order Services executed by ARPEX: Following the process of registering by the seller for his account on the website in order to sell his products through the site in the selected country, using the feature we make available to his account, the seller will be eligible to receive from ARPEX the order execution services “directly to the consumer.
2. Terms of Applications Executed by ARPEX: Once we have agreed to provide the services of applications executed by ARPEX to you, we will do so in accordance with these terms and conditions called “Terms of Applications Executed by ARPEX”. The terms of the orders executed by Arabex are part of the terms of the site and unless expressly stated otherwise specifically, they apply only to the participation of the seller in the orders executed by Arabex and to the recipients of the services executed by Arabex as agreed with us. Once you use the order services executed by ARPEX or include products ordered by ARPEX, you as a vendor (either in your personal capacity or on behalf of the company you represent) reaffirm your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of the orders executed by ARPEX. The terms of orders executed by ARPEX apply only to orders executed by ARPEX. Except as otherwise provided in the terms of the orders executed by ARPEX, the Seller acknowledges that we do not own the products of orders executed by ARPEX or the inventory of products of orders executed by ARPEX at any time solely for the purpose of providing order services executed by ARPEX in accordance with the terms Applications executed by Arbex are listed here. The seller remains the owner of the products ordered by ARPEX until the successful delivery to the customer, or remains owned by the seller for ARPEX orders products returned to the seller. You hereby expressly agree that ARPEX may appoint a subsidiary (s) or third parties to execute one or more of the application services executed by ARPEX. Unless otherwise specified, priority to the terms of orders executed by ARPEX shall be as much as the difference or inconsistency that may occur between the terms of the site and the terms of applications executed by ARPEX
3. Order Processing Services by ARPEX: During the period of orders executed by ARPEX (the period in which ARPEX provides services executed by ARPEX in Egypt) ARPEX provides order services executed by ARPEX to the Seller in relation to specific products in the country. Selected Relevant Selected by Seller “Order Products Executed by ARPEX”. The seller may customize any products he sells in accordance with the terms of the site to be orders products executed by Arabex (provided that the products ordered by Arabex mentioned, when calculated in their full packaging, do not weigh more than the weight provided, subject to the limitations of absorption contained in the site - In general, and in each case, as amended from time to time, at all times, ARPEX may refuse to provide order services executed by ARPEX in relation to any such product, and the Seller may at any time withdraw any of the Products executed by ARPEX. Of the scope subject to the conditions of the application Implemented by Arpex.
4. STORAGE SERVICES: We will provide warehousing services as per the terms of the orders executed by ARPEX once we confirm receipt of the products ordered by ARPEX according to the terms of orders executed by ARPEX herein. We will keep electronic records through which we can track the inventory of products executed by ARPEX by limiting the number of order products executed by ARPEX stored in the execution center. We will not be required to mark or separate the products ordered by ARPEX away from stock units (such as products with the same ARPEX ID number) that we own, or are owned by our affiliates or third parties in the execution center (s). In the event that we choose to combine the products of orders executed by ARPEX with the other stock units, the parties agree that our records shall be sufficient in determining the products of orders executed by ARPEX. We may transfer product orders executed by ARPEX between installations. In the event of loss or damage to any Products ordered by ARPEX during storage, we undertake to indemnify you, the sole means of compensation available to you, in accordance with our guidelines or protocols applicable to us at that time. Upon our request, you must provide us with a valid tax invoice for your compensation. In the event that we indemnify you for an order product executed by ARPEX, we shall have the right to dispose of the product order executed by ARPEX in accordance with paragraph 17 of the Terms of Application executed by ARPEX herein. This indemnity represents the full obligation in respect of any fees or obligations incurred by us or our agents or representatives, which is the only right and the only means available to you.
5. Execution Services: As part of our Execution Services, we will ship the products ordered by ARPEX from the stock of your products executed by ARPEX available to us to the shipping addresses as stated in the correct customer orders. We may ship product orders executed by ARPEX with products purchased from other merchants, including any of our affiliates, or ship each product ordered by ARPEX separately even in one customer order.
6. Order Execution and Shipment: To the extent that products are required to be shipped to the seller's customer, ARPEX shall provide the following services: Orders executed by Arabex are relevant immediately upon placing an order on the Site (provided that they are available in the stock of seller's products executed by Arabex in order for Arbex to provide services for products executed by Arabex). The vendor retains full responsibility for ensuring the availability of order products executed by ARPEX to allow ARPEX to provide order services executed by ARPEX.
7. Order Fees Executed by ARPEX: Subject to payment of any fees set forth in the General Conditions of the Site in order to provide services and make the Site available for the purpose of selling products, the services of orders executed by ARPEX are currently provided at no additional charge to vendors. ARPEX reserves the right to calculate the fees for orders executed by ARPEX to vendors after a 30-day notice has been submitted (the period of notice of the application fee executed by ARPEX). The current estimated cost of order execution services can be viewed by contacting Arabex. To avoid confusion, the value of the order fees executed by Arabex and / or the scope of the order services executed by Arabex (or part of the application services executed by Arabex) is considered An example of possible fees that may be incurred for applications services executed by ARBEX (or any part thereof). ARPEX may update the value or scope of application fees executed by ARPEX (or any part thereof) at any time (either in whole or in part).
8. Notification of Fees for Applications executed by Arabex: The term of notification of applications fees executed by Arabex starts at midnight on the date of updating the site. This time is the beginning of the term of notification of applications fees executed by Arabex. The seller will not be liable for the payment of fees for orders executed by ARPEX for the services of orders executed by ARPEX provided prior to the expiry of the notice period for orders executed by ARPEX. Immediately after the expiry of the notice of the application fee executed by ARPEX, the seller shall pay to ARPEX the application fee executed by ARPEX for orders executed by ARPEX. The Seller acknowledges and expressly agrees that Arabex will deduct the fees for orders executed by Arabex from the seller's account in accordance with the terms of the Site. The Seller further acknowledges that Arabex can monitor all payment activities made through the Seller Account according to the terms of the Site.
9. Estimated Fees for Orders Executed by ARPEX: Subject to expiry of the notice period for applications executed by ARPEX and the rights of ARPEX to change the application fee executed by ARPEX, the seller shall be liable to pay.
* Execution Fee: This is the amount that is calculated for each product executed by ARPEX and sold or shipped through the website. The value is calculated according to the weight of the product orders executed by ARPEX.
* Storage Fee: This is the amount charged on all orders executed by ARPEX stored at ARPEX in one of ARBEX's execution center facilities (or on its behalf) according to the volume used daily. The size of any product is determined by the complete and correct packaging of the product orders executed by ARPEX when it is prepared for shipment to customers. Arpex (in its absolute discretion) determines the size of that product for this purpose (either based on actual measurements or representative sample sizes). The storage fee will be calculated from the day each ARBEX order product arrives (until midnight) to the ARBEX execution center until the first day (until midnight) of ARBEX:
- Receipt of the order for the scheduled product
- shipment to the seller's customer;
- ship it to the site where the product is returned to the seller;
- Or to dispose of the product (s) of the orders executed by Arabex according to the conditions of the orders executed by Souq
* Return Fee: This is the amount calculated for the processing of returned products according to paragraph 18 of the terms of the orders executed by Souq
Shipping to ARPEX (Generally): The seller is responsible for delivering the products to the relevant ARPEX Execution Center in the relevant selected country, and these products are subject to inspection according to the terms of orders executed by ARPEX herein. The seller must pay all costs incurred to ship the products to ARPEX (including shipping costs and traffic insurance), and ARPEX shall not be liable for any shipping costs. The Seller shall be responsible for the payment of all customs duties, expenses, taxes and other charges and shall not deliver to ARPEX, which may refuse to accept, any products or shipment that do not comply with the terms of the Site or the terms of the orders executed by ARPEX herein. ARPEX's confirmation of receipt: (a) does not indicate or imply that any Muslim product is free from loss or damage, or any loss or damage to any product discovered subsequently after the confirmation of receipt; Have already received the product units (s) identified by the seller; (c) waives, restricts or reduces any of the rights of ARPEX under the terms of the orders executed by Souq; or (d) confirms that the product (s) of the orders executed by the ARPEX meet any Necessary standards (including the original product (s) standard)); (e) confirms that the product (s) of orders executed by ARPEX have not expired by reference to any TA Or (f) guarantees, undertakes, affirms or disputes the scope or legality of any intellectual property rights of the Products. In addition, if products are shipped from outside the relevant country of choice to the execution centers, you must register yourself as importers / consignee and appoint a customs broker. In the event that ARPEX is registered in any of the import documents, ARPEX reserves the right to refuse to accept products ordered by ARPEX covered by the We will charge you any costs imposed on or incurred by ARPEX in accordance with the terms of the website (including a deduction from the amounts due to you) or through any other means of our choice.